Oil/Fluid Drain Pan 7.6ltr SEALEY TOOLS (ENGLAND) DRP02
Model No: DRP02
• Suitable for both the DIY user and professional mechanic.
• Purpose-made for the recovery of oil and antifreeze, the pan helps to keep the workshop floor free from oily residue and aid return of oil to recycling containers with minimum risk of spills or splashes.
• Suitable for parts cleaning operations with emulsifiable solvents such as Sealey Model No's. AK25 and AK2501. Check the features:
• Made from high-density polyethylene with UV stabiliser.
• Heavy-wall construction stays rigid, even with hot oil.
• Excess capacity helps prevent overflow or spillage.
• Large handles, featured on Model No's. DRP02-DRP05, are positioned to aid carrying and pouring.
• Resistant to most chemicals and solvents*.
• Will not dent or rust and are easy to clean.
*Not suitable for spray gun cleaner Model No: DRP02 Features anti-splash lip that contains fluid when carrying or pouring. Large handles and enclosed pouring spout makes easy work of returning oil/fluid to recycling container.
Approximate Diameter: 390mm